Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Ma's and Mom's day!!!

I love you both so much! Ma, thank you for loving me. Thank you for homeschooling me all those years. Thank you for teaching me bible verses and playing with me when I was little. thank you for your humble example of a wife and mom! thank you for always forgiving me! thank you for your friendship!! And thank you for teaching me how to be a good wife and homemaker. thank you for being one of my closest friends...i adore you! Mom, thank you for raising Jordan up to be a wonderful man, for teaching him about God and the bible, for loving me and wrapping your arms around me into your family. I love being a Smith!!! Thank you for always taking time to talk when I call you. Thank you for your example of warm and loving hospitality and kindness! i love you so very much!
The thing I am most grateful for in both of you is this: it is very evident that the most important part of both your lives is Jesus Christ!!! I hope I can be like both of you mixed together when I am a mother!
Love you so much, Nelly

2 comments:

abbey said...

great posts nel! you are crackin me up girl...all of your posts are coming at once!!!! haha. you must've been storing them up :) i love the ones to your sisters and moms..very dear!

natebauers said...

Finally, some posts! Enough said:) Miss you both...Na!!!
-Nate and Keek