Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Beach date...Or not!

A few weekends ago, me and myboy went on a really fun date!!! On a pleasantly warm and sunny evening, we headed to the beach around dinner time. From the parking garage to the last road before the boardwalk, it was nice and warm... but, the moment we crossed the street and reached the boardwalk, we were so chilly. So, we took a few pix by Neptune and booked it to our car! So, then we hit Lynnhaven mall and walked around for a while, took pix on the sweet mall rides :). And -of course- I couldn't leave the mall without smelling like four different perfumes!!! Then we got Pizza hut and picked up the movie Band of Brothers(thanks Dad Smith for letting us borrow that... it's so long, but I'll make sure we have it back to you by '09). We watched as much as we could before 12:00am! See, last datenight movie (which took like three evenings to finish) was Jane Eyre!!! One of my top favorite books...so, this it was one of Jord's fave books on movie! I'm so thankful for my cutieboy...He is truly my very BEST FRIEND and I love spending time with him all alone...What a treat!!!"Hi-ho silver" Alright, that's all    






we spotted our sign!


On the way home we had fun with the camera!

No comments: