Tuesday, May 26, 2009

pictures in the cottage!!!

One thing Jord and I liked about the condo when we looked at it for the first time was how the Crabb's had pictures everywhere!!! It made the place very homey! So Jord and I have finally (after a month and a half of living here) hung some pictures/frames!


This is the small wall in the dining room between the kitchen and living room. these are shadow box frames with displays of buttons i made from my great-grandmother's button collection- over 90 years old- most likely.


my sailboat paintings


to brighten up the stairway, i decided to go with white frames all the way up!! I want to add more frames as the years go by, but here's our start! (no pics yet.) I'm thinking of doing black and white pictures of us and our families!

we love our little home, and are thankful for the Lord's blessing us by letting us live here!
(coming soon.... my 5 months shot!!)

3 comments:

Katie Virginia Battaglia said...

great idea!!! We are doing something like that in our hallway. one side is friends and the other will be family, we have a couple up all ready of Jason and i when we were younger... :)

Nelly said...

i didn't even think of putting pictures of when we were little! that's a great idea!! i love you katie.

Ashley said...

CUTE NELL :)