Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Best Meal in the World



Ladies and Nale, my wife is the best cook that God has ever created!  Sorry ladies its a fact that must be stated.  This dinner is one she whipped up after work.  It is just a sample of the wonderful meals i have enjoyed!  The burgers were great and the fries kicked butt! She made up this great seasoning and cooked them to the perfect crisp.  So take a look and just dream what it tastes like.  The fries are awesome but she can't give the secret recipe away.  Nate get a wife!

6 comments:

Kate Van said...

Jord- although both you & nel often exagerate and blow great things out of proportion I'll have to say you are not exagerating here. she's an amazing cook! the chicken the other night was out-of-this-world! love you sis! good-job on finally updating!

The Smith Family said...

Jord,
All I can say is I knew it would happen sooner or later....your hotty has out done me already with her cooking skills!!!...Nell, you wanted to come over for me to show you how to make a few of Jord's favorite meals...how bout I come over and you can teach me a thing or two!!!
Dad and I are thrilled to get to live near you two lovebirds and see you as a sweet married couple growing together...you are PERFECT fo each other!
Love you, Love you,
Jeanne the Queen

Nelly said...

Okay, I was not allowed to read Jord's post til after he published it...so, i had no part in Jord's wild exaggerations of my cooking skills! I am honored, however, that he likes my cooking!

Jane said...

Gord,

Sounds like you ditched the Queen?
Although sonds like Mom has taken it well.
Hey i'm sure Nate would love to find a wife, what kinds os plugs you puttin in for Him?
Get wit the progam Pope!!!!
Just jokin Gord, I love you so much, and can't wait to be around you 2 love bird's, as i know how badly you just wanted to smooch her!!!!!
A.Cran

Lizzy said...

is that a margarita? hee hee

Nelly said...

um, the only margarita in myboy's life is MUAH! :) lemonade special